Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tan Man is 6!

Happy Birthday to our sweet baby boy!! I can't believe that Tan Man is 6 years old today!!!! That means for the next few weeks I have two 6 year olds! Here is the answers to his birthday quiz we started last year.
How old are you? 6


Who is your best friend? Kenley, Fuller, Caden and Cole
What is your favorite thing to do? Go to the Bass Pro Shop


What is your favorite color? Black and Red

What is your favorite food? Meatloaf


What do you like to do with your family? Go to the Battleship

What's your favorite show to watch? Duck Dynasty


What's your favorite book? Every book

Where do you like to go? Bass Pro


What is your favorite treat? cookies

What makes you happy? Playing on my Kindle


What makes you sad? If I didn't have any toys

What is your favorite toy? My 4wheeler


What do you want to be when you grow up? A Dentist
If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Tim Tebow


What is your favorite movie? Spiderman
What was the best part of your birthday? When I got my kindle


Who is your teacher? Mrs Hall
What do you love to learn about? Snakes and Turtle


What do you think about when you fall asleep? Nothing, I'm going to sleep
Its funny to see how differnet his answers are from last year. You can check them out here.
We are so proud of you Tanner and I hope you have the best birthday!!! I love you!

No comments: