Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tooth Fairy


Guess who lost his first tooth!! He was determined he wasn't going to turn 6 without loosing a tooth and he was right!! This one had been loose for a while but we could not get it to come out. Well Sunday night for some reason he decided that Aunt Lisa would be able to pull it so he called her. On her way home she stopped and picked him up and a few minutes later I received a text with a picture of a toothless Tanner. I had tried for 2 days straight to pull it and she tries once and gets it!! She must be pretty good at pulling teeth! When they came back home we said something about the tooth fairy and he said I don't believe in the tooth fairy, that's dumb. Aunt Lisa said well you just pretend to believe in her. And he just said as plain as day, "No, I don't even do that. I don't believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny either." Well then, guess you aren't getting any money.

That night Ryan was playing "tooth fairy" and couldn't find Tanner's tooth anywhere. He had put it in a Ziploc bag under his pillow when I tucked him in. Well Ryan comes and wakes me up to help him look for it. I walk in there and in 3 seconds find it...stuffed in Tanner's balled up fist!!

He may not believe in the tooth fairy but he still got a pretty good payout!

No comments: