Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Tan Man!!

Happy Birthday to Tan Man!!!! I can't believe how fast you are growing up! We love you so much and you bring so much joy to our lives! 
 I wish I would of started doing this when they were younger but I asked Tanner 20 questions last night and I'm going to start doing it every year on their birthdays.
How old are you?  5
Who is your best friend? Austin
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my lizard, frogs and bugs
What is your favorite color? Yellow
What is your favorite food? Lemon Pie
What do you like to do with your family? catch bugs and ride go carts
What is your favorite toy? remote control cars
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to work at Austal
What makes you happy? riding my 4 wheeler
What makes you sad? No Toys
What's your favorite show to watch? Funniest Home videos
What's your favorite book? A snake book
What do you love to learn about? God
What was the best part of your birthday? going to the zoo and bass pro
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Carter

Where do you like to go? Bass Pro
What is your favorite treat? Bananas and Lemons
What do you think about when you fall asleep? God
If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Tim McGraw
What is your favorite movie? Cars and Cars 2
I hope you have a great birthday Tanner! We are looking forward to a great year! Love you!

No comments: