Monday, December 9, 2013

New York

This is mostly just pictures so I'll have them on here but some friends and I went to New York a few weeks ago and had the BEST time!!!! When people say there is no place like it they aren't kidding! It's absolutely amazing!! We stayed right in Times Square so we could walk anywhere we wanted to go. You could look outside at 3 pm or 3 am and it would look exactly the same. It truly is the city that never sleeps!

The first night there we saw Wicked. I wasn't really expecting much but it was amazing!!! It was one of my favorite things we did.



My first Subway ride. It's not scary or creepy like I was expecting.


My absolute favorite thing we did was China Town!! It was AWESOME!! We actually went twice. This is everything we got on the first day.


We saw the Rockettes Christmas Show and it was pretty good. Nothing like Wicked but still good.


We went to the Today Show and froze! It was fun to see how they put it all together and Lady A put on an outdoor concert.





Central Park was absolutely beautiful!


We rented these bicycle things that take you all along the whole park. It was well worth it and another one of my favorite things. I really enjoyed Central Park! Made me wish we lived there and could spend Sunday afternoons just hanging out in the park.








We went to the 9/11 memorial and it was breathtaking and so sad.











We were there almost 6 days so we literally did almost everything!

I can't wait to go back! I promised Ryleigh we would go for her 10th birthday...which is also my 30th!

No comments: