Sunday, March 3, 2013

Linda Lou!


One of my favorite people in the world is my wonderful cousin Lindsey. She is currently mad at me :) so I thought I would list the top 5 reasons why I love her!

1. No matter what she will always be older than me! 

2. She loves my kids even though she always says that the Stokley's are the loudest people she knows.

3. My sister is a lot older than me and Lindsey doesn't have a sister so I'm thankful that we were/are close all through childhood. Even though she literally almost killed me multiple times. 

4. I love that she balances out the craziness that is Whitney and I. She thinks we are crazy but still hangs out with us. 

5. She gave me my one and only niece who is the cutest sweetest little girl in the whole wide world!! 

I love you Linda Lou!!!! 

No comments: