Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Fun

We had a fun low key weekend. Ryan went hog hunting with a ton of guys so it was just me and the kiddos on Friday night and Saturday. Friday night we just piled up and watched movies. Saturday we did something we wouldn't normally ever do...we cleaned up the yard! I know it's a miracle. 

Saturday afternoon was Lindsey's birthday party and I got to get some sweet Blakeley love! She's getting so big! She's eating baby food now and reaching and grabbing things. Before we know it she'll be crawling. I think it's time for another baby Lynn! 

I know Blake doesn't look too happy in this picture but you should have seen her when Whitney was holding her...crocodile tears!!!!!! :)
 I love how you can see us all in the mirror. Our family loves a good photo op! Lindsey turned 29...one more year till 30!!! Why are we getting so old????
After the party we went to the Oyster House and the Fairhope Parade with Mom and Larry. 
 The kids had a blast at the parade. Gloria Ann and the girls met us there and we caught the parade 3 times!
Today we went to church and lunch. Then shopping for new bedroom stuff. We've redone every room in our house except our bedroom and right now it's awful. I mean it's really terrible! I can't way to show you the after pics! I order a ton of fabric today for Dawn to make all kinds of pillows and a chevron bedskirt!

This little girl dressed herself for church. I knew a day would come when we would probably share clothes but I didn't know it would be at the age of 6! She got lots of compliments at church this morning which literally made her day. Although I hope she knows that there are more important things in life than fashion and looks, I'm still glad she is into it. Just say a prayer for me for the teenage years. Scary!

No comments: