Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fair

I love the fair! I don't love the fair food like most people but I just love the atmosphere of it. This is mostly just pictures. Here is Ry and Tan riding a ride I knew Tanner would hate, He knew it to, that's why he looks so nervous.
I love how Ry is holding on to him and trying to comfort him. He was VERY upset!! When it started going backwards he started sobbing! The guy in front of them actually turned around and was holding his hand and trying to comfort him. It wasn't one of my proudest parenting moments because honestly I was standing on the side laughing. I know, I'm terrible.
We rode some rides with Tanner's teacher (who we absolutely LOVE) and her daughter who is in the same grade as Ry.


Kris and Tina met us there and Madi loved getting to ride all the rides. She has never been to the fair.



No one would ride this ride with Ry but Tina. I don't do things that go round and round.
Our sweet friend Amber went with us too and she was such a good sport and rode a lot of the kiddie rides. She's in college at Mobile (she's in our youth group and for some reason thinks we are fun to hang out with!)
It was a really fun night! We didn't get home until like 10:45 and the kids were not fun to wake up the next day for school!

No comments: