Monday, November 12, 2012

Veteran's Day

Today was Veteran's Day so we had a day off from work and school! Thank you to everyone in the military who fights and makes sacrifices we can't even imagine, for our freedom. 

Since we were off, Ryan took off as well and we headed to Fairhope. There are 2 things that our family hates, RAIN and COLD!!! Unfortunately it was both today. I'm serious I HATE the rain and the cold, HATE THEM, HATE THEM, HATE THEM!! Ok, I feel better :) We didn't let it stop us though. We put on our rain jackets and headed out. 

We pretty much just walked around and went in and out of all the little shops and spent way to much money. We may or may not have bought Blakeley some new Toms! :)
We had lunch at Buck's Diner on the main strip in Fairhope and it was really good. 
 When we left Fairhope we were headed home but stopped at my 2nd most hated store, Bass Pro Shop. I hate it as much as  I hate cold and rain! Lol!
 The kids did have fun playing in the Santa Village. I can't believe it's already almost Christmas time!


 Ryleigh Claire was asleep 5 minutes into the drive home!
 When we got home we worked on a craft that we had bought the stuff to do today. You can kinda see it in the background of this pic but I'm going to do a separate post on it.
It's back to work and school tomorrow! Luckily I'm LOVING my new job!

No comments: