Saturday, September 22, 2012

Furniture redo

When I was in high school Mom and Dad bought me a really nice REALLY expensive bedroom set. When Ryan and I got married bedroom furniture was really low on the list of things we wanted to buy so we never did. Lately I have been really into the old shabby chic look. I've completely redid my living room in it and have now moved to my bedroom. Here is my dresser before...
 And the night stand looked just like it and here it is after...

 I still have to add the rest of the handles to the dresser, the screws I had weren't long enough.
I LOVE the way it turned out! It cost around $60 for the handles and the paint. Much better than $2,000 for new furniture that I wouldn't even like as much as this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have this exact dresser set! I have been thinking of doing something similar to what you did with it! Love it!