Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

This post is really late. I've been really busy with my new job and obviously haven't blogged. 
Nana and Paw Paw had their 51st wedding anniversary a few weeks ago. We all got together at this little restaurant to celebrate.  No lie, this is our family and it's not even all of us. A few people couldn't be there. And when I say family I mean this is what I consider my "immediate" family. I LOVE this group of people!!!!


Lindsey was about to pop here. Whitney and I were both leaving soon for work. She was going to Chicago and I was going to Minnesota and we told her she had to wait to have Blakeley until we got back. She waited for Whit just not for me. :(  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these 2 girls!!! Neither one of them have sisters so we are as close as it gets.
 The new grandparents, Mena and Poppy!
I'm so thankful for wonderful grandparents who give us such a great example of marriage. This is where it all started!
I think Larry was trying to say something in this pic, ha!
Great food, great reason to celebrate, great company equals a great time!

No comments: