Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Ok so I may or may not have a slight case of baby fever. With Lindsey being pregnant and at least 2 of my other good friends are expecting. My friend Paige just had the cutest little boy, Remy. We went by and saw him and he is adorable! Once he started crying I lost the trace of baby fever I had! 
 Friday night we played this insane tennis racket and tennis ball baseball game with the youth and had ice cream sundaes. Fisher loved the whipped cream!

 Saturday Tan Man had one of his last Tball games and got 4 outs in the game! He's doing so well this season. After his game we ran some errands and had lunch at Picklefish.
 and dessert at Cold Snap.

Saturday night we went to dinner with some friends of ours. We went to Fuego and then to Moka's for their fondue. We went to Exit 13 for Ryan to get a tattoo but the wait was way to long so we left.


This morning our sweet baby girl moved to UpTown at church. She was so excited and spent forever trying to figure out what she should wear so she wouldn't look like a baby. UpTown is the 6-11 year olds. I can't believe she's in the same group as 11 year olds now! What?!?! Where does the time go??
This afternoon we went and grilled out and swam my friend Lindsay's parents house. We had a lot of fun!


The kids are worn out from the weekend we had! The feelings mutual and I'm now headed to bed. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: