Thursday, May 3, 2012

Just some sentences...

We have been so busy lately. Soccer is now in full swing and thankfully Tball is coming to an end. This part of the year is the busiest time for us. Ryan goes to tball practice and I go to soccer and we meet up at home around 7 or 7:30. Ryleigh and Tanner are excited that school is coming to an end. They have 3 weeks left and to them it couldn't get here fast enough. They have a few VBS's scheduled for Summer along with swim lessons and few other fun things to keep them busy. The other morning I was waking Ryleigh up in the morning and I said "You are the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world!" I say this all the time to her in the same sing song voice and she always smiles. This time I said, "How in the world did you get to be the prettiest girl in the whole wide world?" She responded, " Because I come from the most beautiful Mom in the whole wide world!" I promise I didn't pay her to say that, lol! The next morning I was waking Tanner up and when I was trying to get him up he said, "I want to take a nap!" I said you've been asleep all night and he said that's not the same as taking a nap! This weekend I'm co-hosting a baby shower for my friend Katrina and baby Grayson. I can't wait for it to come so I can post pictures of all the cute things we've done for it. It's nautical themed and so cute! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: