Friday, April 6, 2012

Birthday Girl!

Today my baby girl turned 6 years old! 

How old are you? 6
Who is your best friend? Erika
What is your favorite thing to do? Hang out with Karlee
What is your favorite color? Pink
What is your favorite food? Mac and Cheese. That's healthy? apples (that was her exact words)
What do you like to do with your family? hang out at the outlets
What is your favorite toy? My big yellow bunny
What do you wan to be when you grow up? A teacher for school
What makes you happy? My family surprising me
What makes you sad? Not spending the night with someone every night on the weekend
What's your favorite show to watch? Dancing with the stars
What's your favorite book? The Foot Book
What do you love to learn about? God and Jesus
What was the best part of your birthday? Tina picking me up from school on my birthday
Who is your teacher? Mrs. Cooper
Where do you like to go? to the outlets
What is your favorite treat? gummies
What do you think about when you fall asleep? Silly and funny things
If you could meet one famous person who would it be? Justin Beiber
What is your favorite movie? The Fox and the Hound
She sat here with me as I typed this and literally made sure I wrote exactly what she said! 
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday baby girl! We love you Ryleigh Claire!!!

No comments: