Saturday, April 7, 2012

Best Weekend

My weekends start on Friday and this is going to be one of the best weekends for 3 reasons.

1. Six years ago today the most beautiful girl in the world was born. Ryleigh Claire you are my baby girl and I love you! Happy Birthday!

2. My best friend's birthday is Saturday. Tiffany, I never imagined I would marry the new girl who I used to pick on in the 7th grade. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Happy Birthday to my best friend and the love of my life.

3. The Easter Bunny comes Sunday and isn't that what Easter is all about?

Happy Birthday girls, I love yall!!

I know the true meaning of Easter do you?

----Ok so I went back and added this because I was hoping everyone caught his sarcasm about the Easter Bunny. Ryan HATES HATES HATES the Easter bunny and how it takes away from the true meaning of Easter. He lets us slide on Christmas and talk about Santa and stuff but he doesn't like it at all on Easter. I kinda agree though. Why should we commercialize such a major milestone in our Christian life? So no, we won't be celebrating the Easter bunny at our house but rather Jesus rising from the dead to cover our sins because last I checked the stupid bunny can't save you from Hell. :)

No comments: