Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We are alive and well!

Lindsey called today to make sure we haven't upped and moved to Canada! She said I hadn't updated my blog in forever. So what have we been up to??


Enjoying out last bit of summer before our baby girl starts real school and we no longer have the luxury of missing school whenever we want her too.


We've been busy with football practice, engagement parties, swimming, swimming and more swimming.


We got to the beach on Saturday and have been here since then. This week we are doing all the touristy things we usually don't do.


We've gone to the track and Waterville. They loved Waterville. We were literally there from when they opened until they closed. They both rode all the big slides and loved them. They even did the adult body slides all by themselves! They also rode the rollercoaster. Ry loved it, Tan hated it.


Ryan went back home and to work this morning so it's just me and the kids the rest of the week.


We hung out with Ryan's aunt and her crew today and stayed at the beach all day long. I normally put like SPF 70 on them but today I just put 15 and they look so cute and tan!


We are finishing up the week with a lot of the same thing and are looking forward to it!


I'll be back to blogging on Monday.


It'll be a big day at the Stokley house. I can't believe my baby girl will be in kindergarten.


I'll leave you with a few more pictures...I love this one of them. He looks so tall in it and she looks absolutely beautiful!









No comments: