Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. We had a great Mother's Day. Mine actually started on Saturday with an ENTIRE DAY all to myself!!!!!! It was GLORIOUS!!! Mom kept the kids on Saturday and Ryan had a golf tournament so I had the whole day to myself. After getting dance tickets I headed across the bay and spent the day over there. I met up with Ryan after the tournament and we went to dinner. It was a fun day! Sunday we went to church with Nana and then to Aunt Lisa's for lunch.

I made them take a picture with me since it was Mother's day. They weren't happy about it though!

Me and the best Mom in the world! I love you mom!!I love this picture of us. He never wants to take pictures either...I wonder where the kids get that from??
Is it weird that this is my favorite picture of all??? I love these 2 and their goofy personalities!


Evan sure was happy to be taking a picture with me! When I showed it to him he said he's only smiling because he was trying to say to leave him alone.

See Aunt Velvet, here is proof that Ryan does love you!! If he wasn't mean to you it would mean he didn't like you!! :)

And finally a picture of the 6 greatest moms that I've ever met. There is no one in the world quiet like this group. I love them!


No comments: