Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, You and I haven't been on the same page this week. You've been working all week like crazy and I've barely seen you. I'm looking forward to quality time at the beach this weekend. Dear Aunt Cheryl, I can't wait to come home on Sunday to a CLEAN HOUSE!!! I think this is going to be the best Mother's Day present EVER!!! Dear Ryleigh and Tanner, I so enjoy our walks at night down the dirt road. It always reminds me of that song by Brooks and Dunn, Red Dirt Road. As much as the actual dirt on the road drives my car crazy that road will always have a special place in my heart. I love racing each other to the different mailboxes along the way and wishing on dandelions. Dear Ryleigh, no matter how many times you wish on a dandelion for me to have another baby it's not going to happen. Sorry Charlie. Dear Blogger, you have been down for 2 days and I'm really irritated by this. Thanks for at least working today. Dear Mrs. Parden, thank you for making water day at school on Tuesday. This was the only day in the entire school year that I didn't have to fight with Tanner about going to school. Can we talk to Mrs. Sowell about making everyday next year water day?? That would be great for me, thanks! :) Dear Ryan, Me+you+Ryleigh+Tanner+Beach+Sand+Sun=A Happy Stokley Family. I love you more than we love the beach!

No comments: