Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, I hope you have a good 2 days of vacation away from work and your family...is it bad that I'm really jealous??? Dear work, this has been a GREAT week!! Looking forward to many more just like this one. Dear Aunt Velvet, do you and Evan want to go see Kung Fu Panda with me and the kids tonight? I know that's one of Evan's favorite movies! Dear American Idol, I haven't watched you as much as I usually do but I love the choice of Scotty. He makes me smile. I also love Steven Tyler as a judge. The things that come out of his mouth make me laugh out loud. Dear Ryleigh, I'll admit it you are the UNO Queen. We literally have to play 10 times every night. You even beg me to invite Aunt Lisa over for dinner every night to you can rope her into playing with you. Dear4 day weekend, I heart you. Dear Lisa, contrary to what you may believe I think Ryleigh is a wonderful artist! That may fall under the same guidelines as when Tanner was a baby and I thought he was so cute when in all actuality he looked like an alien. Dear this past Sunday, you were one of my favorite days ever. Church, taking the boat out to an island, subway picnic on the island and sliding down a sand hill was the best! I love days like those. Dear Tanner, I'm glad you are feeling better. Being thrown up on at 1 am when you are dead asleep is not my idea of a good night. Dear Ryan, no Greater Love has been a great devotional book for the 2 of us. I'm looking forward to strengthening our marriage even more. Have fun scuba diving. I'm sad I won't be there to laugh at you in your scuba suit!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Dear Tiffany, You would not be the great Mom you are if you did not know in your heart that Ryleigh is a wonderful artist :} Keep up the good Mommy work!