Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ABC Graduation

Friday night was ABC's Graduation. It's primarily for the kindergarten class that is going to first grade at a new school. However all the kids perform at the graduation. Each grade level has a few songs they sing and normally the K4 class does the introduction, prayer and the pledge as well.
Please notice what Ryleigh's name is by in the program...yep, a song. Also please notice that her NAME IS THE ONLY ONE by the song! She had a SOLO!!!! I was a nervous wreck! I couldn't figure out how to put the video on here but it's on my facebook page. She did SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was a nervous wreck but she just walked up on stage and sang her song like a pro. Words cannot describe how proud we were of her!!!! She did amazing!!! I would also like to say that her bow was by far the biggest bow of them all. I was one proud momma!!!!

Tanner on the other hand...not so great of a performance. He stood there the whole time with his lip out and arms crossed. He wouldn't do any of the hand motions or sing at all. He's a mess. Afterwards when I asked him why he didn't participate he said, "I don't know why yall make me do things like that. It's dumb and for girls." Tanner, Tanner, Tanner, what are we going to do with you??


Congratulations Ryleigh Claire on your first solo performance!!! I'll have this video for whenever you become a famous singer and I can show it on E! as your first solo performance!!!

No comments: