Sunday, May 29, 2011

I had the best day with you today

We had the best day today. Seriously, at the end of the day all of us kept saying how fun of a day we had. We got up this morning and headed to the beach. The guys can't handle the beach for long, they get bored. So we made a deal to stay until 1.


After that we launched the boat and headed to lunch. We ate at my all time favorite restaurant Hub Stacey's. I love their food.


We then went boat riding and ended up at my friend Lindsey's beach house. Her whole family was out on the pier. So we stopped and the kids swam and fished.

Tonight we went to Allyson and Wesley's condo to eat dinner and hunt frogs.


Tanner was pretty good at catching them. Ryan and Wesley missed one that was literally as big as Tanner's head. I was really surprised that Ryleigh held one.


After we ate we all hung out and played games. My crew passed out on the couch. I think being in the sun and water from 9 am to 7 pm wore them out!!


I have some pictures and fun stories from Saturday at the river to share tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments: