Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a really good Easter this year even though I really feel like it snuck up on me. I didn't even get Tanner a shirt to wear until a few days before. I was planning on Ryleigh wearing the flower girl dress she had worn from Courtney's wedding but I didn't ever get shoes to match it. (She went barefoot in the wedding). So she wore a really cute smocked dress I had bought for Courtney's rehearsal dinner. I really hated that the kids didn't match this year. It was the first year for them not to. They still looked really cute but it still makes me sad.

We do their Easter baskets on Saturday night. We are rushing around on Sunday mornings and Ryan always has to leave really early for church on Easter Sunday so it's just easier this way. It helps that they don't believe in the Easter Bunny or anything.

They also got golf clubs that were between the 2 baskets. Golf is their new obsession so Ryan bought them real ones from Academy. They are really cute!

Ryan also got them real bunnies! I know, he's insane. I'll do a separate post soon on all the crazy animals he's bought lately. They loved the bunnies. They named them Lily and Calcutta.
Here they are in their Easter clothes. Doesn't Ryleigh smile just like Lindsey?? I think they do!



I know all moms say this about their kids but Tanner really is just the cutest little boy ever. How cute does he look in this picture??? Everywhere we go people always ask me if I have him in modeling. What they don't know is that he HATES to have his picture taken. Which is the reason he isn't looking at the camera.

And I love this girl who is so much like her momma it's scary!! We love a goofy picture!!

Maybe, just maybe one day we will be able to get a good family picture.



After church we all went to Moms house to eat and have a Easter Egg hunt. The kids were really excited about the egg hunt.

We also celebrated Jordan's birthday. He'll be 17 tomorrow. Happy Birthday Jordan!!! When you turn 18 let's go get tattoos! :)


This picture just really makes me smile. Jordan obviously isn't a "small" person. Actually no one in our family would be considered small. But anyway, everyone knows that boy can eat. Well on Sunday he broke his fork eating! He wouldn't let me take a picture of it so Whitney asked if he wanted her to throw his away when she was taking hers and ran over to me! I love the way that girl thinks!

This should have been near the top but I don't feel like rearranging everything. This is my friend Courtney and me at church on Sunday. I love how on Easter Sunday everyone is so dressed up. We all go to the Modern Service so we normally wear jeans, a shirt and flip flops. So on Easter it was funny seeing everyone so dressed up. Let's not make a habit of it though! I like wearing flip flops to church.


No comments: