Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Tan Man!

Tanner Cole, You are FOUR years old today!!! This makes me want to smile and cry all at once.
Your Dad and I love you so much! You are such a sweet little boy. This past year has been one of the most incredible years. You have grown so much this year.
EVERYWHERE we go people comment on how beautiful you are. Seriously, they say he isn't just a cute little boy, he is absolutely gorgeous. Seriously, you are so cute. Those bright blue eyes, curly blond hair and dimples just make me smile.
This past year you started school (which you currently still don't like) and Tball (which you also didn't like). We are trying Tball again. You start next week. So hopefully you will like it.
You already have your future wife picked out. You proposed last year around this time to my best friend Lindsay and still talk about it once a week. You'll say when Lindsay and I get married or when Lindsay and I do this. Lindsay has currently started dating someone and you do not like it at all! I wish you could marry Lindsay! :)
Sometimes you are as tough as nails and then sometimes you are the biggest sissy ever. It all depends on your mood.
You LOVE anything that has to do with bugs, Lizards, Frogs or any kind of animal really. You literally could stay outside for hours looking for critters. You keep them in cages until we eventually sneak them away to let them out so they don't die.
You and Ryleigh have a love/hate relationship. Sometimes yall are the best of friends and sometimes yall can't stand to look at each other.
You love the water. You love going to the beach and fishing. You also love to go hunting. Not as much though if you aren't seeing deer.
You want EVERYTHING you see. Literally every commercial that comes on you want it. Everything you pass in the store, you want it. Everything that everyone else has, you want it. (I wonder where you get that from??? :))
You are a Momma's boy. I always said I never wanted a Momma's boy but I couldn't imagine it any other way.
You have grown so much this past year and I can't wait to see what the age of four has in store for you. This year you will go to 5 day a week school and also start football in the fall. You are getting so big! We love you so much Tanner and I am so thankful that I get to be your Mom!!
I love you buddy!

No comments: