Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning we got up early and went to unwrapping presents! They were very excited about it and I think this was the first year they really "got it."


His Big present...a Youth 223. He was very excited about it!



Check out his hair in this picture! :)



The kids took Ryan on a scavenger hunt all over the house for his present from them. They hid $2 bills everywhere!
after we got done at our house we walked over to Mom's to do Christmas and have breakfast with them. Tanner wanted to take his gun to show La La.
I have no idea why I didn't take more pictures but I didn't. I didn't get any of Mom and Larry...there was a lot going on and I was tired!
Pillow Pets! The one thing they asked for over and over and over again!

After presents everyone came over for breakfast. It used to just be us and Nana but now has turned into almost everyone, which I love!
This is what I look like in the morning before makeup and contacts...scary, I know.

Some of my favorite people!
Who just so happen to be as goofy as me....well at least Whitney is.
After Breakfast we went home and just played with everything and got ready for Ryan's family to come over.



I cooked lunch for Dawn, Amy, Dale and the boys. I had to take a picture of it because it isn't to often that I make a big meal like this. I was very proud of myself!



After we opened presents with them and ate we just hung around the house and played some more. I promise by the end of the day we had played with everything they had gotten. I was exhausted!

That night our friends Lindsey and Gill came over and we hung out and watched 2 movies...well I should say they watched 2 movies while I slept on the couch.



I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: