Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, bike riding 10 miles through downtown Mobile last night seemed like a good idea. You had me outfitted in new under armour tights to keep me nice and toasty. Next time remember gloves. My hands are still recovering from the cold. Dear Aunt Velvet, although my feelings are still hurt, you made up for it with the Chocolate cupcake you bought me from Twist Cupcakes last night. It was so good. You are forgiven! :) However, next time I'm left out it's going to take a dozen of those babies to win me back over. Dear Ryleigh, Friday is the ONE day a week your Dad is responsible for getting you up, dressed, lunch packed and off to school. That is why you may you look back at your childhood and never remember going to school on a Friday. I hope the 3 of you enjoy your day at home while I'm at work. Dear Tan Man, I don't have much to say to you today other than you make me smile. Dear Dawn, next time Ryleigh ask you for a new outfit it's OK to say no. You don't have to go by 2 different ones of what she asked for. Although it is super cute! :) Dear blogging, I didn't do very good at keeping up with you this week. I'm sorry. I'll try to do better next week. Dear Mom, I called you 4 times yesterday and your phone kept going to voicemail. I just thought I should document it on here so when you call and ask "Why haven't you called me??" You will know why. Dear Sunday, I am so glad it's going to rain all day. I'm so looking forward to laying on my couch watching movies all afternoon with my 3 favorite people. Dear Ryan, I love date nights with you that result in good food, good friends, good bike rides and frozen fingers. I love you more than I would have loved to have gloves last night!

No comments: