Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday's Letter

Here is a little letter to the best wife, mother and woman of God,
It seem to me the last month has been really crazy with me working overtime, getting certified to dive and everything else. I have not had enough time to spend with the best family in the whole world! I'm really looking forward to this weekend even though we've dropped way to much money lately but that's life. I thank God everyday I get to spend this life with you though. Even though we may not understand now it's preparing us for the amazing things God has in store for us. I love you so much!!! YOLO! (you only live once)

Ryan

1 comment:

Lauren @ Crave. Indulge. Satisfy. said...

Hello! Just wanted to let you know you won the giveaway on my blog for the $60 CSN Store gift certificate. Send me an email at crave4cake@gmail.com and I'll forward on the gift certificate details to you! Have a great day!