Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear Husband, this week we had the pleasure of watching Shark Week together. Even after you are still going to get certified to scuba dive. I thought certainly that this would be the perfect week to change your mind. Dear Ryleigh and Tanner, I'm so proud of how good you guys did in swim lessons the past 2 weeks. Although I'm out $200 and you guys still can't swim. Thanks for nothing YMCA. Dear Melinda Leigh Performing Arts Center, I am being sucked into your trap of more and more dance classes every year. Ryleigh is registered for Hip Hop, Acrobatics, Tap and Ballet this upcoming year. To answer your question, Yes, that does come with a hefty dance costume fee. Thank you Melinda Leigh. Dear Dawn, thank you for all the help you give us. My life would be much more difficult without you helping with the kids so much. We really appreciate it. Dear person I was lucky enough to marry, your courage amazes me. Good luck with scuba diving, I really hope you don't get eaten by a shark because I have grown quite fond of you!
I love you more than sharks love seals!

No comments: