Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The things they say

I have a lot of pictures from this weekend that I need to put on here. We went to the beach and had a great time but the oil is in. It's so sad. We take the beach for granted since we've always lived here. We were suppose to go this weekend to but have decided to stay home since we can't technically go to the actual beach anyway.

I wanted to write down what the kids did the other day.

Last week I came home from work and they had completely destroyed Ryleigh's room. Not like just toys everywhere but completely destroyed everything. Toys all over the place, her whole closet emptied onto the floor and all of her drawers dumped out. Needless to say I was furious. I don't usually get mad when they make a mess with toys but when they deliberately do it, I do.

So Ryan and I sat them both down and said we are going to clean this up one time and if it EVER happens again we are getting boxes and boxing everything up in your room and giving it to kids who don't have toys and clothes. Seriously, the only thing you'll have in there is a bed, a pillow and a blanket. They both looked at us and said they understood.

The next day they got all of Tanner's trains out and after lunch Ryan's mom told them to go put them up. They walked in Tanner's room and after a few minutes they walked out and Ryleigh said, "Gi Gi, we talked about it and we really just want mom to box them up and give them to kids in Haiti."

I mean seriously Ry, you are so lazy you would just rather ship the toys off to Haiti than actually pick them up. I really thought about taking them away and a few other things to but I didn't. I also think it's funny that she associates kids who don't have toys/clothes with only Haiti. When we initially said something to them we didn't mention Haiti at all.

Those kids, Please help me!! :)

No comments: