Thursday, May 27, 2010

When did I go from being obsessed with what my kids wore all the time to not having the energy to fight with them about it? Tanner insisted on wearing his cowboy boots into the library instead of his Sperry's and you know what? I let him! I think it's even more weird that I actually think he looks pretty cute in his shorts and cowboy boots. Oh my, what's happening to me!! FYI: I still draw the line at characters or cheesy animals/flowers on clothes in public. I don't think I'll ever bring myself to let them wear that kinda stuff when we are out. There aren't many things in this world that I can't stand more that a shirt with spiderman on it or a big picture of a flower that states flower underneath it. Like we couldn't tell from the picture what it was.

We have been busy lately! We have Tanner's end of the year Tball party tonight at the Baybears game and tonight is also Ryleigh's last night of dance. Tomorrow morning we leave bright and early for a Junior High retreat to Tennessee. I'm very excited about it! It's going to be a lot of fun. Thankfully we are off on Monday so we will have a day to recoup before work on Tuesday.

No comments: