Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Church Egg Hunt

I love this age and stage that Ryleigh and Tanner are in. The no naps required, no packing half your house up for an afternoon out, no keeping tabs on them every second. I just love it!
I get asked the questions a lot about when we are going to have more kids...probably never. I just can't see giving up all the freedom that we have come to love!

With all that being said we had the best time on Saturday at the church's Egg Hunt. It was held at some people who attend our churches house which was right up the road from our house. It was nice not to have to drive 30 minutes to get there. Which rarely happens since we live so far out. Their house is BEAUTIFUL!! It's on a ton of land and it's huge with a lake and cows. The perfect place for an Egg Hunt.
Isn't their front door beautiful!
Ryleigh racked up with the eggs!
Tanner was very excited!
Look at that lake! It's beautiful!

Me and my girl. Does anyone think we look alike at all?? It's so unfair to give birth to 2 kids who look nothing like me!
We had a really good turn out.
I think Ryleigh is going to be an engineer! She built this "mansion" out of toothpicks and gumdrops, mostly by herself. She wanted to take it with us and put it on the fireplace but thank goodness they asked us to leave it since there where other kids who would like to make stuff to.

I am so thankful for our Children's Pastor, Freddy and his Wife Sandi. They do so much for our children's dept and we just love them! We are getting an entirely new children's building with a playground in it and a ton of other things. I can't wait until it's finished. I'll be sure to take pictures and post them. It should be done around May.

No comments: