Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birmingham

So I'm laying in a very comfortable hotel bed watching Grey's Anatomy and playing on the computer. I've been in Birmingham since Tuesday and I go home tomorrow. I've had a good week. I've eaten more food than you can imagine and completely blew my diet! I'll be up here again all next week. 

I really, really do miss the kids and Ryan. I didn't think I would but I do. I talked to them last night and here's how the conversations went:

Me: Ryleigh! I miss you so much!!
Ryleigh: I miss you to so so so much! Mom, why did you take the blow dryer?
M: Because I thought I would need it while I was in Birmingham.
R: Well I'm sure they have blow dryers at Birmingham mom. Now my hair is going to look bad for school!

Me: Hey Tan Man!!! I miss you so much!
Tanner: says nothing
Me: Tanner, do you miss me?
T: No mom, I just seen you da udder day. 
M: I know but I still miss you! 
T: Well mom, I can blow you a kiss frew da phone if you want me to. 
M: I would love that!!

(I typed it the way he said it. It was so cute!) 
I can't wait to get home and kiss their cute little faces over and over again!

No comments: