Thursday, November 19, 2009

Flowers and Ruffles!

Oh, how this post makes me laugh. We went Saturday to look at Bridesmaids dresses for Lindsey's wedding. We had so much fun. All the people in there thought we were insane. We were dancing around and every dress we tried on we would burst out of the dressing room with some random pose. Or maybe I was the only one dancing and bursting out the random poses!
Whitney took these pictures and as you can tell is a horrible photographer! She used the excuse that I wouldn't just stand still to take a picture.
Dress # 1

Dress #2

Dress #3

We finally decided to let each girl pick her own dress as long as they are the same fabric and color. I think we narrowed it down to like 10 or 11 to chose from. I think I'm going to go with Dress #3. That one is in the colors she is using.

Guess who else we got to try on dresses!!! Whitney! She looks like a old lady in this picture. It makes me laugh! (By the way that is not one of the dress options, Lindsey just made her try it on.) This picture was taken in the corner of the dressing room. She wouldn't come out and most certainly didn't want me to take her picture. I tried to get her to strike a pose but she wouldn't!

I have no idea where the title flowers and ruffels actually came from. Somehow we got to talking about what we were going to do with Whitney's hair for the wedding and I suggested a flower since they are in this year. We also discussed how ruffels are in...I know it makes no sense but that's why I love days that I spend with her. Because nothing makes sense but it makes me happy!

No comments: