Friday, November 20, 2009

New Haircut

The other day Ryan was taking Ryleigh and Tanner so they all 3 could get haircuts. He always takes them because a good friend of his cuts his hair and has been for years. It's actually kinda funny because she's at this nice salon and I'm sure he's the only man that gets his hair cut there.

Every other time he has taken them he just gets Ryleigh's hair trimmed. Well imagine my surprise when I get a text and this is the picture! I didn't know what to think. I kind of liked it but then again I didn't. It actually turned out cuter when I fixed it the next day. It wasn't so curled under.
See? The next day picture looks better. I think it's cute but I won't let her get it cut that way again. I refuse to spend 20 minutes fixing a 3 year olds hair. You have to fix it just like mine by straightening it and then rolling it under.
She LOVES it though! Karlee had gotten her hair cut even shorter so that's why Ryleigh wanted it cut. And everyone knows Ryan will let them do whatever they ask!

No comments: