Friday, October 23, 2009

Stop looking at me!

It has started. Sibling fighting. This is the conversation Ryleigh and Tanner had the other morning in my bathroom while I was getting ready for work.

Tanner- "Ryleigh, stop looking at me"
Ryleigh- "I'm not touching you just looking, I can look at whatever I want Tanner."
T-"Mom Ryleigh is looking at me!"
Me- "Tanner it's not a big deal just ignore her."
T- "I can't, she's aggravating me."
R- starts dying laughing at how upset Tanner is getting.
T- "Stop Ryleigh, I'm serious. I'm going to punch you in the face if you don't stop looking at me."
R- still staring and still laughing
Me- "Tanner it's really not a big deal just go in another room if you don't want her to look at you."
T- "Ryleigh, I'm the boss of me and I say who can look at me and I say you can't" Then he literally punched her in the face.

Seriously, she was just looking at you. Maybe he's not going to be a sissy after all!

No comments: