Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tanner Cole

I'm going to start doing random post about the things that come out of these kids mouths. Seriously they keep me rolling with laughter!
Last night Ryan and I were watching a movie and Ryleigh was already asleep in her bed. So Tanner assumes that means he doesn't have to go to sleep! He comes in the living room and is up and down back and forth between the two of us. At one point I looked at him and said:

"Why did God make you so cute! It's to hard to be mean and make you go to bed."
He looks at me and says "God didn't make me Jesus did."
"How do you know that is was Jesus and not God?"
"Because Jesus is God's son so he makes kids and God makes grown ups, Jesus is to little to make a grown up, mom. He just a little kid."

Well thank you Tanner because all these years I've always wondered that.

No comments: