Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ryleigh Claire

Anyone who knows me for any length of time knows how hard it is to find pants long enough for me! It's an unfortunate problem I inherited that seems to pass Whitney and Lindsey up (man their lucky!!) Anyway I always try to not dry my pants, especially jeans that way they are less likely to shrink. Sometimes in the crazy jumble that is our laundry they get stuck in the drier. When this happens Ryan and I both grab and end of them and literally stretch them out. It's like having a tug of war match! So I say all of that so say this...
The other day we were doing just that so I could wear my dressy jeans to church. Well Monday morning Ryleigh is dead asleep in our bed and I'm putting on my pants. She sets straight up in the bed and looks at me and says...
"Mom, Dads not here so if you need someone to help you stretch your pants, just let me know. I'm here to help."
Then she lays back down and goes right back to sleep! It was hilarious! She is so observant.
And thank you Ryleigh for always being there when I need a helping hand. Even if it is just to stretch my pants!

No comments: