Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...

Happy 70th Birthday Paw Paw!!
Friday night we celebrated Paw Paw's 70th birthday. I love any night that our family gets together.  We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. 
Doesn't Ryleigh look like a little homeless child in this picture.
Me, Whitney and Lindsey
Tanner does this new thing, anytime you ask him to do his funny face thats the face he makes. He seriously has to be the cutest kid in the entire world!
Paw Paw and his favorite grandkids. (J/k Lindsey, Wesley, Josh, Luke, Jordan and Evan!)
Paw Paw and his girls. I tell you what we are one good looking family!
Nana and Paw Paw
Whitney and I. I kinda fell bad for her for being in a picture with someone as pretty as me! Ha Ha Whit!
I know there seems to be way more pictures of Tanner than Ryleigh in this post and its just because he was in such a good mood that night. 
Aunt Whitney, Ryleigh and Tanner.
Paw Paw opening his present from Ry and Tanner. They got him a big book that he can put all the dollars that he collects in, they also made him a card. Thats one good thing about 2 year olds. You can get away with free homemade cards!

Tanner making his funny face again.
I mean seriously have you ever seen a cuter little boy in your life!

We had such a good time hanging out and goofing off. It was nice to get together and celebrate a milestone that big with Paw Paw. The family that we love and cherish so much stems from them. Thanksgiving is coming up and when we left that night I couldn't help but think about how thankful I am for our family. We have our ups and downs but we are always there for each other and thats something to be thankful for!
Peace Out Homies! That ones for you Whit! Ha Ha!

No comments: