Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Disaster!

I guess you can call me a bad parent but I have never taken Tanner to have professional pictures made. I have a few reasons why I haven't one of which is I don't like posed pictures. I would much rather have a picture of him making his funny face. Nana has been all over me for an 8x10 of them that she can hang up so I bit the bullet and made an appt at Sears Essentials. Before I go into detail let me say, NEVER, NEVER I mean NEVER go get your pictures made there! Our apt was at 6:30 so I spent the afternoon getting outfits ironed and ready to go. Ryleigh and Tanner both had good naps so I though it was going to go well. When we got there we waited for an hour and half just to get our pictures made. Then another hour just to view them. By the time we got to view them Ryleigh and Tanner were tired and hungry and getting very restless. I told the guy I would just by the CD and be done with it. The CD alone was $120!! I know insane, right? Well the next day I went to load the CD and the idiot had given us someone else's pictures. So I could go on and on about the process of calling, chewing them out and then getting my money back but I'll spare you my angry details. So today we went and had pictures made at Portrait Innovations in the Eastern Shore Centre. It was so pleasant! We were there an hour and a half for the whole process including actually taking our pictures home the same day! It was also only $85 for a ton of pictures and the CD! So here are a few that we took. I didn't include the Christmas pictures since everyone will be getting those in our Christmas cards!

This was one of the last ones they took so they were getting tired.


Ryleigh was showing the girls here that an elephant walked on her butt. Tanner was getting mad because he couldn't find an elephant on him anywhere!




The actual one of all of us is better this one isn't straight and off centered. There is also a good one of Ryan and Tanner but I couldn't get it to upload for some reason. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family! I also want to tell you that I am proud that you are continuing your education even with babies to care for! That is not easy and you should be commended! Lisa Williams