Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh my its been a long time since I wrote something on here! Sorry! We have been so busy lately, but when are we not busy. What's funny is as I write this we are on our way to church so I'm doing it in the car! Tanner is sick so we just dropped him off at his Aunt Velvets. What better place to be when you don't feel good than at some one's house who will hold you all night long! Ryleigh has spent the day with her GiGi and is now on her way to eat dinner with Lincoln and Lindell. We have had a lot going on lately and I wanted to show you all our Christmas decorations.
Here is our tree, in my defense it looks much better in person!
These are our stockings and my absolute favorite part of our decorations and Christmas in general. I had looked since Ryan and I had gotten married for stockings that I liked and I couldn't find any. I bought these from Laci Mays and they cost way to much money but were just so cute!
Here is one up close!
We have so many people that we love so much and help us so much that we can't afford to buy for them all. So this year they are getting homemade ornaments from Ryleigh and Tanner. I know, you can barely contain your excitement! When we were making them Ryan said there is no way your Aunt Cheryl will hang that ornament on her tree! I bet she can find a place in the back somewhere!
The other day we went and saw Santa Clause and he told Ryleigh to make sure she left cookies and reindeer food out on Christmas Eve for him. Once we left she told me that she needed to go to Aunt Velvets to make cookies! Its funny that she associates cookie making and Velvets house together!
Last Sunday we went to Bellingrath Gardens. You would think Aww...that would be a fun place to take Ryleigh and Tanner, well you would be wrong. It was not fun at all. 2tired kids+really cold weather=disaster. The above picture I thought was funny because Ryleigh took it of Ryan.


This was Ryleigh favorite exhibit
And this was TannersTo change the subject completely...I ordered this offline and I am in love with it! It hangs on the wall. Now I just need to find somewhere to put it and talk Ryan into actually hanging it up!
Some friends of ours that we went to school with just had twin boys! They are the 2 cutest babies I have ever seen!! Maybe because they both weighed around 5 pounds so they are so skinny. We all know how I feel about fat babies. I would much rather have a skinny little baby!
Here is their mom Misty. She has 5 kids!! She is so patient, the complete opposite of me! Ha!
Ryleigh was obsessed with holding them. I'm glad Misty has had 5 kids and didn't mind Ryleigh holding them. She kept saying she wanted to keep them! I'm sorry to say Ry, Tanner will be your only little brother! I would be to scared to have anymore in case we had another one like her! I can only handle one strong willed, stubborn kid! But that is also some of the qualities I love about her. Every time I get mad about how stubborn and strong willed she is I just pray that God will use it for the good. And when she is older and in school she will be less likely to go with the crowd.
"I can't believe you are putting a picture of Tanner's underwear on there!" That what Ryan said!
I'm happy to say that Tanner has used the potty!! When he did he got these really cute underwear, I just had to show them to yall! I think they are so cute! Especially since they don't have crazy characters and things on them.
We are almost done with Christmas shopping I can't wait for it to get here! Ryleigh and Tanner are so excited about the presents under the tree. We are trying to get across to them the real reason we celebrate Christmas and I think Ryleigh is starting to understand. The other day it was Whit's bday and I told Ryleigh we need to call and tell her happy birthday and she said its not Whitney's birthday its Jesus's birthday!

No comments: