Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Roll Tide Roll!!

For the Alabama LSU game some friends of I and us all went to Baton Rouge to tailgate. I know, I know we are so brave! LSU fans are dirty and trashy (sorry to any LSU fans out there!) We had the best time! We took our big TV and the generator and we had the bug green egg grill to! College Game Day from ESPN was there to so it was packed!!
A Picture of all the girls. Notice how much taller I am! I hate being tall!!
Relaxing and watching the Georgia Kentucky game.
The ESPN announcer guy. Kirk Herbstreet (I'm sure I spelled that wrong.) I think he is really cute but everyone else said that when you compare him to the other 2 guys then he is cute but by himself he's not...I still disagree.
Kristy and Shawn, Ryan's cousins. Kristy is pregnant with a little boy due in a few months. They are naming him Easton.
Allyson and Wesley cooking biscuits on the egg. We got there at like 6 in the morning so we made breakfast.
Ryan and I. Yep I got my haircut again, its way to short and I look like a boy!


Matthew and Kelly making bacon and eggs. 

The Friday night before the game Ryan got him and I tickets to the Phil Vassar concert at the Hard Rock and a room for the night. It was kinda a anniversary celebration a few weeks early. Phil Vassar is my favorite singer! So we stayed there Friday night and got up at 4 in the morning to meet everyone else at the game. We had a busy, busy weekend and I;m still trying to catch up from being gone. 


No comments: