Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring Break Part 1

We had a great Spring Break! This was the first year that my family didn't all go to the beach together and I was pretty bummed about that! 

Friday I headed to Destin to stay the weekend for my friend Lindsay's bachelorette party. She's getting married in a week from today! 

Someone left this shirt in teh condo and it was a size 7, like as in little girls size 7!
Her mom bought all of us these beach coverups to wear. We wore them to WalMart that night. Seriously, I went to WalMart like that!
It was a beautiful weekend!! 
Ryan and the kids met me at the beach and Sunday we went to church and to eat at Lamberts. The kids love Lamberts.
The first part of the week Mom, Morgan and Carlee came and stayed with us. We also had some of our other good friends down there too. So the kids had tons of kids to play with!!









I have more pics to post but didn't want to overdo it in one post. :)

No comments: