Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ryleigh Claire is 7!

How old are you? 6, I mean 7!


Who is your best friend? Chloe


What is your favorite thing to do? Play

What is your favorite color? Pink


What is your favorite food? Mac and Cheese

What do you like to do with your family? Play with them 
What's your favorite show to watch? Good Luck Charlie

What's your favorite book? Princess Books

Where do you like to go? The Beach and the mall

What is your favorite treat? cookies

What makes you happy? Having a birthday

What makes you sad? If I didn't have any friends

What is your favorite toy? My Big Bunny and my Buster Dog Nana got me

What do you want to be when you grow up? A banker

If you could meet someone famous who would it be? One Direction

What is your favorite movie? Oz
What was the best part of your birthday? When I got to open my presents

Who is your teacher? Mrs Squires
What do you love to learn about? animals

What do you think about when you fall asleep? Not Zombies a candytown

Happy Birthday my sweet Ryleigh Claire!! We love you so much and are so proud of you!!!
Here's to seven! and not being the same age as Tanner anymore! :)

No comments: