Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mom is 50!!

My Mom is officially a half a century old. She has had a hard time turning 50 but I think she doesn't look a day older than 25! :)

Her birthday was Friday and she had a fun day. Tammy came in town and we met up with her that afternoon and went shopping and to dinner. It was fun to just hang out with the 2 of them.

Saturday we had her party. First I want to say thank you so much to everyone who helped with the party. It wouldn't have been possible without my family!! THAN YOU!!!!

We did a Shabby Chic theme and here are all the pictures. I'm not going to comment on each one but I think everything turned out great! 

















 Tammy and I got her a coach purse. She was excited about it!


 I am going to comment on little Ryan's tan line...well I have no comment just know that it is bad.


Happy Birthday to the best Mom of all time!! I love you so much!!!!

No comments: