Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Fun

I literally feel like I haven't seen Ryan for longer than 5 minutes in 2 months. I've been going out of town every week for work and he's been on weekends so our schedules have been completely different. This weekend we had the chance to go hangout out in the woods at Camp Grace.

The pictures of these shoes won't mean anything to anyone who reads this but it represent something pretty powerful and life changing. 
 The only thing missing was Linda Lou. Tine and I sent this pic to her Friday night.
 Saturday morning we hung out at the ropes course. It was a beautiful day!
 The view was pretty awesome!

 Ry was mad I took her comforter so I took this pic to send to her.
 We ate way to many smores and swapped lots of stories around the campfire.

 Saturday night we had some friends over to carve pumpkins. My friend Amber looked a lot like Hannah Montana with Ry's tangled wig on.
 My house was a MESS!!! There was pumpkin stuff all over my walls, floors and blinds!



 The completed project! They all turned out really good!

 Linda Lou got the message Friday night and decided to grace us with her presence Saturday night. We sure do love her!
Now we are cuddled up on the couch watching tv, playing Uno and waiting on Mom to get home from church so she can bring us some dessert over :)

No comments: