Monday, July 30, 2012

Week In Review

I'm telling you, I don't know how I had time to work before! We are living it up this summer and LOVING it. Last week we went school supply and uniform shopping. I texted Ryan and told him I thought my debit card may explode from usage. We went swimming, I texted the picture of my legs to Whitney to make her jealous. :) We started football. He still hates it. Tanner went to Kinder Camp at Turner. It's where they go to school for 2 days to just meet all the teachers and see where everything is. We went to the river with friends. We had Summer FX at church and had a blast! We had football practice in pads and Evan's old jersey...not fun at all! We went boat riding, swimming some more and played with friends! The last picture of Tanner sums up our week :)
















No comments: