Friday, October 7, 2011




Dear Ryan, congratulations on your work anniversary. You have been so excited about this and for some reason it just makes me laugh. Dear Austal, thank you for employing my husband for the last 4 years and being a job that he actually likes. Here's to many more years! Dear Ryleigh, I'm so glad when you went back to school today everyone "hugged me and hugged me and hugged me. You would have thought I was gone to Africa for like ever. Everyone really missed me!" I'm glad you have so many friends and everyone at school loves you so much. Dear Tanner, from the above picture it looks like you may love cuddling with Ryleigh as much as she loves cuddling with you. Dear house, I don't think you have ever been cleaner. Dear weekend, thank you for being 3 days!! Here's to breast cancer bike rides and boat rides! Dear Whitney, I am forever indebted to you. Thanks for your help this week. Also, I would guess you smell like waffles. That's purely a guess though. Dear Jordan, here's to a speedy recovery! Hope you get to feeling better. Dear Ryan, I love you because you take Flour Girls cupcakes to your crew at work to celebrate your anniversary! I love you more than flour girl cupcakes and 3 day weekends!

No comments: