Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Ryan, I hope you have an awesome time white water rafting this weekend! I'm sad I couldn't go. I hope yall have a great time! Maybe when you get back we can actually hang out. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. That's probably because I haven't. Dear Aunt Lisa, Tanner is fine. I was going to make some type of smart allelic joke here but I'll spare you! :) Dear Ryleigh, I'm so glad soccer went so well this week and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. You said you didn't even get hot, which is a miracle. Dear Tanner, I'm sorry I "wasn't choosing God's way" last night when I chose to not help you clean up the mess you made. You made the mess, you clean it up. I'm sure God would agree with me. Dear Paw Paw, I'm so glad you are out of the hospital and feeling better!! We love you!! Dear Tammy, we are looking forward to seeing you this weekend! I am however not looking forward to the drive. Boo! Dear Mrs. Carter, Tanner asked me last night if I had your phone number. When I told him I did he wanted to call you so he could "call in sick to school." Dear Room Service, you were delightful this week. It was so nice to just call a number and have them deliver crazy amounts of food right to your door.  Dear Tanner, I love when I told you to put on your new sunglasses so I could take your picture, the above picture is what you did instead. I also think it's crazy that you and Ryleigh both own Costa's now. Your Dad is INSANE! Dear INSANE husband of mine, Although you are insane and literally buy the kids whatever they want I still love you. I have to repeat that to myself over and over again sometimes like when you buy them insane things! :) I love you more than you like spending money.

No comments: