Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Blue Angels

We had a great weekend! We took the boat out on Saturday to watch the Blue Angels in Pensacola. We launched from Orange Beach and the ride over there was ROUGH!


I have no idea how Ryleigh slept like this the whole way over there but she did. Ryan thankfully ordered them marine bean bags that just came in yesterday.


I have no pictures of the actual Blue Angles but it was so cool watching them from the water. They flew right over our heads.


These people on the boat next to us gave us a whole watermelon. Everyone said it was so good! (I don't eat watermelon.)


You can't tell that much from this picture but there were boat's everywhere!


Tan Man loves the boat more than any of us. He lost his sunglasses this weekend on it though so he had to wear Ryan's. I was kinda mad because his sunglasses were polarized aviator ones and weren't cheap. (I'll give you 2 guesses on who bought them:))





On the way back it was a lot less rough which made for a much more enjoyable ride.


Hope everyone had a great weekend too! I'm already ready for the next one!!

1 comment:

alycatt1 said...

It was a lot of fun! I would agree it was so much better on the way back.