Monday, June 27, 2011

Miss me?

So I realize I didn't post anything last week. We had a crazy week. I was suppose to fly out of town for work on Monday but then we had some things happen at work and I ended up staying here. We had a great week though! The kids are just enjoying their Summer. Ryleigh has attend a few VBS's and Tanner has missed her greatly. This week they both get to go to VBS at Ryan's Aunt's church. They are super excited about it! They will go today and actually spend the night with her until Friday. Stop, right now and say a little prayer for her. She'll have 15 or so kids at her house all this week STAYING THE NIGHT! I know, Bless her heart! They enjoy it so much though!

This weekend we didn't do to much. Friday night the kids both had someone spend the night then Saturday morning we went to see Cars 2. It was really cute. We spent Saturday afternoon shopping and hanging out in Malbis. Ryan spent entirely to much money on boat stuff so he took the kids Saturday night to the races. Which means I got to stay home by myself! It was glorious!

We have a busy few weeks coming up and a few past things to post. So I will be back soon! I hope everyone has a great Monday!!

No comments: