Monday, June 13, 2011

Dance Recital

I just realized I never posted the pictures from Ryleigh's recital last Saturday. She did so good and we were so proud of her!!!

Here she is on the way to the civic center. Aunt Tammy did her make up and it looked wonderful!
Ryleigh swore we had put fake eyelashes on her but we hadn't. Her eyelashes are just that beautiful! She kept trying to pull them off. It was hilarious!


This was her hip hop costume and her favorite dance of all. She surprised us all and did really good in hip hop. Tanner said he wants to take it next year. I think we may let him.


Her she is with her trophy. She loved it! She has such a sweet dad.


Here is her tap costume. This was my favorite costume. It was so cute! My friend Christy commented how the girl behind Ryleigh looks so nervous!


Here's her acro costume. She did good in acro...except for her cartwheel. All I can say about her cartwheel is Bless Her Heart!


And lastly was Ballet. She is not the most graceful person but she did wonderful!


She had such a fun time! We were there all afternoon. From 3 until almost 8. She had the most fun at the finale. I'm so glad we decided to do it this year. She loved the balloons falling down on them.


We are so proud of how good you did at your recital Ryleigh!!! You danced so well and looked absolutely beautiful!!!!

We love you!

No comments: