Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break 2011

OK, so I'm behind Jordan. Seriously, I'm not kidding. I knew no one would believe me so I stuck my hand out on the side. See it? I can't wait for him to graduate high school go to college and go to the NFL and make us millions!! Yep, you read that right, us. He loves me the most out of all of our cousins! :)
I love this little girl. She is hands down the most fashionable 5 year old I've ever met. Check out those sunglasses!
He loved jumping waves!!
Ryan and Ryleigh. Ryan was such a good cousin and took the kids to the indoor pool for 2 hours today. It was a trade off we made. I gave him a gift certificate to a restaurant and he had to take them to the indoor pool for 2 hours. The indoor pool is the worst place ever. Like seriously, it's awful.
And this picture just makes me smile!

No comments: